skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Beware ye who enter...
Monday, November 9, 2009
One of the huge spiders in the complex. I'd often walk though one whilst out walking Biz at night and freak out. Not funny, mom! Stop laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(13)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
My dining room became a swimming pool during the r...
A childish urge for immortaliy...or wanting to be ...
Autumn beckons.
I wonder, is this what a chipmunk sees when he run...
One of the huge spiders in the complex. I'd oft...
Is it just me, or is this the best mushroom ever?
I wonder why it is such a challenge for families t...
►
April
(8)
►
March
(1)
About Me
Christie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment